seeing the world as poki sees it!

Monday, June 16, 2008

See lighthouse photos

I have added some albums of Lighthouse photos from our 2008 trip to the east coast. These are on a permanent right sidebar! Use the link to navigate to Bubbleshare. There you will see my first lighthouse photos. After you view the first album click on my name to go see my other albums! We actually saw 17 lighthouses on this trip, but only 15 had photos worth publishing. The other two were quite distant, only accessible by boat, and we couldn't get any closer! The two not shown are Old Baldy (Cape Fear River Lighthouse) North Carolina amd Baltimore Lighthouse near Sandy Point State Park, Annapolis, Maryland!
I believe my current US Lighthouse count is 53! Since there are 821 recorded lights in the US, I guess we will have to plan a few more trips! smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment