seeing the world as poki sees it!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2010 Calendars

I've been working on my 2010 calendar gifts - don't look if you think you might be getting one of these and you don't want to see the pictures early. You will notice that there is no calendar yet. I've been looking for a digital calendar stamp, but haven't found one yet, so I am resorting to doing that part in word. I'd even pay for one, if I could find a digital! Here's just a single sneak peek - I'm about half way done with the 12 months. I've left space to add the calendar when I move the art work into a word document!


CREDITS:

Bracket - Joni Gray (Sweet September addon)

Paper - Helly (Apologize) but she probably wouldn't recognize her own paper, because I altered the color (it was originally 3 colors like Neopolitan icecream in green, white and blue) and I merge it with my own background created with a Color Fill and Texture! I'm having fun!


1 comment:

  1. I've recently seen some calenderstamps on digiscrapdepot,hope it is what you're looking for.
    http://beta.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/embellishments/theme/calendar/1011x80.aspx

    ReplyDelete