seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It looks like I've done NOTHING

I know that it looks like I haven't been doing any digital work, but I promise you that I have.  Actually, I've been working on a digital slide show for my scrapbook club's 10 year Reunion Retreat at the Hilton Garden Inn in Temple Feb 19 - 21.  (There are still 6 seats available!)  Wading through 10 years of pix stored on my computer has been interesting - seeing how we have "matured" even more interesting.  I have posted all of my digital slides on a NEW blog, which will go live on February 21 I think! 

Right now, my count is 250 slides - each an individually crafted scrapbook page.  Can't wait to show it off!

NOTE:  added 2/23/2010 - My slide count reached 272, DVD was made and played for two days straight at the Escape the Winter Blues Retreat this past weekend.  It was a BIG HIT!  The Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club History book has now become a digital book instead of heavy paper ones.  The Leadership Team told me I don't have to carry the heavy paper books, if I bring the digital album.  I guess Mike will be loaning me "Blackie" a lot more often (that's the new name for my original Dell notebook that he uses now! - except when I am using it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment