seeing the world as poki sees it!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

poki's photo projects 365

I have challenged myself to create AT LEAST 365 scrapbook layouts this year (I won't say one a day because you never know what might happen ... I might get tired and need a break!)  I just posted a list at DigiScrapObsession of layouts completed thus far in 2011 - I am at 11 today on Jan 8.  Since I am at Rockin' R I still have a few hours to get more done before I head home at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow! 

Here's what's new at DSO:

Font Challenge - font is called Holiday Home.

Digital Credits: Jen C Designs Winter's Day; Moni, Joni Gray & Sky DSO Color Challenge Dec 2010; font - holiday home (as prescribed); clipping mask to create scalloped paper (Joni Gray's original paper) made by me!
Template challenge
Digital Credits: All elements & papers from DSO Color Challenge mini kits by Joni Gray, Moni, Tiggconn, Sky, Jen C Designs; Font - Ballantine Serial; template - Bunnie Cates
Here's what I've done at Digi Scraps Drive In:
Scraplift:

Digital Credits - CW Picket MERRY CHRISTMAS; CW Picket BASIC SCALLOPS (scalloped circle used to make clipping mask from paper in MERRY CHRISTMAS collection); Fony - Cindy Lou Who
Template

Digital Credit: Template by Marie; all supplies from CW Picket MERRY CHRISTMAS; Font - Cindy Lou Who
Alphabet Soup (ABC - letter M)
Digital Credits: Jen C Designs IN THE WOODS; font - Bangle Wide (title); techno (date) Clipping mask made by me!

Color Challenge:


Digital Credits: Jen C Designs A DAY IN MY LIFE (paper, template); Sky's the Limit A TEXAS CHRISTMAS (barbed wire, Texas tag); Fonts - cindy Lou Who (title), TechnoHeavy (date).



 

1 comment:

  1. Love the desktop you created with Mister! I love seeing my kits in use! What a hefty goal! Good luck with reaching it, you've got a good start already! I've challenged myself to 2 layouts a week and so far I have 0! I need to do some catching up!

    ReplyDelete