seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome to DSDI's 2011 iNSD Blog Hop - Spring Forward!

Hello, visitors!  Our iNSD Blog Hop is featuring our current Flavor of the Month called SPRING FORWARD - You can find it at the DSDI store here 


The Pink Ladies (our designers) did a super job on this lovely collaboration.  And the Paper Shakers have added more to it for this blog hop.

My friend Tanni created a cluster and a quick page but doesn't have a blog to feature them, so I am doing it for her.  I wasn't able to add anything of my own due to my two-week old BROKEN ARM!  It's mending but too much time at the computer ... well you know how that goes, right?  I hate pain meds, but I hate pain MORE!!!

Here are Tanni's lovely contributions:

Cluster

Quick Page


You can download these items at 4 shared here

EDIT:  Someone posted that "something was not working" - no specifics given.  I checked both of the files in my download, and both of them worked beautifully on Sunday, May 8 at 7:40 am Texas time CST.

You can find other post by DSDI Paper Shakers

JJ at Giggly PolkaDots 
Jamie at Scrappin Frame of Mind  DL worked on Sat for me
Gail at Gail's Moments in Time DL worked on Sat for me

Kirsty at Littlest Scrapheap
Noelle at Noelle's Little Corner in Scrapland
Starlight Princess at Starlight Creations
This Dixie Pixie at Shh! I'm Counting DL worked on Sat for me
DSDI here this link was repaired on Saturday

1 comment:

  1. worked fine for me :D and thank you for the pretty things :)
    facepainter

    ReplyDelete