seeing the world as poki sees it!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am pleased to announce ...

I am now a member of the Creative Team for Amy at 3 Li'l Monsters Designs.  I have followed Amy's work in the Stuff to Scrap Designer Survivor contest last year (she won!) and now at both Stuff to Scrap and Digi Scraps Drive In.  I think I own almost her entire collection and I have loved working with it. 

I will begin posting my CT work for her here - hopefully, I can do it tonight! (sometimes I have issues ...)

MY DEAR WATSON - This was the first kit I used for a CT assignment at DSDI



My next project for Amy was with WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD - I just love LIME GREEN and RED!  I guess I was in a GREEN mood on the day I did this one ... the photos are from my wildflower portfolio 2010!


I used this kit again for my Rochester Vacation Album - now you will see some red!  The photos are from the Dentzel Carousel at Ontario Beach Park in Rochester NY


I did a SPEED SCRAP in June with Amy over at Stuff to Scrap, and I used this great kit again:


STAND IN THE RAIN was the next kit that I worked with ... that's my great nephew Blake at the Silo Christmas Tree Farm Pumpkin Patch in 2009.


When DSDI was celebrating National Scrapbook Day in early May, Amy hosted a Quick Page exchange with STAND IN THE RAIN - the week after the Celebration, participants at DSDI voted in a poll and my QP won the prize ... a gift certificate to Persnickity Prints.  I sent my Rochester vacation off to print last week and had the pages waiting for me when I returned home from Kansas!


Here's another layout I did with STAND IN THE RAIN for a challenge at DSDI in May



Amy's contribution to the Soda Shoppe Color Pop for May at DSDI was a kit called YOU GIVE ME WINGS:  I love the blues and greens in this kit!

I have some others I may add in here later! (Can't find them right now!)

June brought FISH ARE FRIENDS to DSDI and STS - BLUES (my almost favorite color) and PEACH



Amy's latest kit at Stuff to Scrap is ALL DONE - it went live in the store last Friday night.  I kept checking all day on Friday (at least 5 times) before I found it in the store ... and then I loaded my layout of Blake mowing the lawn (they started him early on chores at home!)



VINTAGE ROMANCE has just what you would expect in a romantic kit ... but I like to use kits in NON-TRADITIONAL/NON-THEME WAYS ... I have a couple of pages in my Rochester Vacation album using this kit!



I have a new layout ready to post for a kit that will be at Stuff to Scrap, but I can't post it here until Friday ... you will just have to come back to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment