seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I found a new site called Scrapblog

I saw an ad in PaperCrafts magazine for a site called Scrapblog.com - I had to go check it out, and discovered a wonderful tool for creating on-line scrapbooks! I have created an 8-page book today which documents the six lighthouses which Mike and poki climbed during our vacation in May 2008. (If you know poki very well, you will realize that with her fear of heights climbing any lighthouse is an accomplishment!)
You can see my scrapbook by click on the Scrapblog link on the right sidebar under Vacation 2008. I hope you enjoy it! You have already seen the photos on this blog, but the backgrounds are cool! Check it out
Check out the site - http://www.scrapblog.com/ - sign up, login, and start creating cool scrapbooks of your own. Be sure to share them with me when you do!
poki

No comments:

Post a Comment