seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Acknowledging contributions to my work!

In keeping to the letter of the Terms of Use for almost all of the digital elements that I have collected, please know that my layouts are all merged as single layer jpegs when I save them in Paint Shop Pro 8. The layers cannot be edited again after I save the documents. (I've learned to start taking good NOTES in case I need to duplicate something from a previous layout.)
I'm probably done for the weekend - Mike is on a mission with the east side of my house - he has removed all the siding that had issues, and we will be adding 20 more 12' boards of cedar siding tomorrow! He might even be ready to paint on Sunday, so I guess I will be outside helping most of the weekend! (I have some ideas for more layouts if I get to sneak inside this weekend!)
We're off to a late "Friday night date!" in just a few minutes - Mike went home to shower, and I will pick him up soon! Til later!
poki

No comments:

Post a Comment