seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, August 1, 2008

More hand done ... with the help of some talented designers

I am amazed at the wealth of talent that is being shared in the digital scrapbooking world. Today I found a collaborative kit called Zoo Spirit, that was designed by 50 different people, and available free - on 50 different sites. I haven't made it to all of them, but fortunately the Zoo Train will be moving around for the entire month of August. I might get to visit all the sites by then - maybe. I was extremely impressed with the color choices, and I did very little altheration to the basic color palette. It just fit right into my vacation album. With elements from the following place - I created two LO for the Currituck Beach Lighthouse in Corolla, North Carolina:


thanks to AngelsFlyingSolo.blogspot.com, Mardesia at Crafter's Boutique.com, Gingerscraps.blogspot.com, Ann Langpap at 2Peas.


Left Side LO





Right Side LO

No comments:

Post a Comment