seeing the world as poki sees it!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Vacation Scrapbook has been started ...

I had some time today to work on some pages for my vacation scrapbook - I've been playing around with some things, but wasn't excited about what I was doing. Today, I really like my output! Some of the photos are mine, some are Mike's - we don't always get the same pictures.

CREDITS: Paper - Elaine, DSO Color Challenge Aug 08; shells - Sindiego "Through the Year July elements" Kit by Sindiego MR aka M. Raines, Fonts: Ohio Script - didn't notate "Memories" font, sorry!


CREDITS: Paper - Elaine DSO Color Challenge Aug 08 (no other information available); Compass - Tempus Fugit/NBK "Seashore Splendor" kit; Fonts: Ohio Script, TechnoHeavy.


CREDITS: Paper - Elaine DSO Color Challenge Aug 08 (no other information available); Compass - Tempus Fugit/NBK "Seashore Splendor" kit; Frame - Tempus Fugit/NBK "Seashore Splendor"; Fonts: Ohio Script, TechnoHeavy.

CREDITS: I merged two papers from Tempus Fugit/NBK "Seashore Splendor" kit; frame - Seashore Splendor" kit; Fonts - Ohio Script, TechnoHeavy

CREDITS: I merged two papers from Tempus Fugit/NBK "Seashore Splendor" kit; frame - from kit called "Ships Ahoy" but I don't know the designer - TOU was not in my file- sorry! The frame was originally tan, I colorized to Hue 125, Saturation 118 to match my colors!; Fonts - Ohio Script, TechnoHeavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment