seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, April 23, 2010

One more bluebonnet pix - for now! 4/12/2010 in Temple

Here is one more bluebonnet pix that I really like.  I edited it last weekend in "greenie" to use in my wildflower 2010 book, but wasn't able to load anything to Facebook, or my Blog from the Rockin' R.  The satellite wifi is always tempermental when it rains, which it did most of the weekend.



This picture was taken in an open field set back from FM 2305 which is West Adams in Temple, heading out toward the lake.  We drove past this field tonight on the way to dinner to see if it had escaped the dreaded LAWN MOWERS. and surprisingly the flowers were still there!  Taller and thicker I believe than they were last week when we were there for photos!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are fantastic, nature is so beautiful.Thank you for showing us.

    ReplyDelete