seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Photo Contest

I entered 6 photos in the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center photo contest!  The message I received after I uploaded said that it could take up to 3 days before the pictures are posted.  Here is the link where you will be able to find them - eventually!  http://www.wildflower.org/photocontest/

Here are the pictures I entered
     in BOTANICAL catagory:

white prickly poppy, near Marble Falls, TX

Lupine - not BLUE, Johnson City, TX

Stiff Stem Flax, near Belton, TX

Thistle, near Temple TX

Prickly Pear Cactus, Georgetown, TX
In LANDSCAPE catagory:

Bluebonnets & Indian paintbrush near Stillhouse Hollow Dam in Bell Co

There are some very nice photos in the contest.  Voting lasts through June 30.  If you like my work, please vote for one or more of my pictures!  I do not expect to win - I just love to share my work.  Many of these same pictures are in my book/class "The Colors of WILD" on May 19. 

No comments:

Post a Comment