seeing the world as poki sees it!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy .... busy .... busy ....

I have been so busy the last few weeks, preparing for Craft Shows (I did well for a first show!) and Christmas (YIKES) ... I also discovered a couple of new digital forums that have some great challenges which I'm trying to keep up on ...  if you're into digital scrapping.  You might want to check them out.  They are in the side bar:

Digi Scrap Drive In
Digi Scrap Obsession
Ginger Scraps

I've made the Layout of the Day gallery at Digi Scraps Drive in 4 times since I joined the forum:

October 31/ Digital credits:  Linda at Bon Scrapatit "Fall Splendor"; Raspberry Road "Harvest Blessings"; word art - MINE! (one of the first I did)

November 1 / Digital Credits: Janet B Designs/Mistica Designs Autumn Glory


November 25/ Digital Credits - Mad Genius Designs/Nibbles Scribbles "Mister"; JCarson "Autumn Mix" (made my cluster from elements in kit)

December 3/ Digital Credits:  Lukasmummy "Scrapathon Colour Challenge Papers"; Mad Genius Designs (glitter) "Brrr"; Delicious Scraps "Awesome Autumn" (frame - recolored).  This was just a list of 10 events in 2010, part of a 10 day challenge going on at DSDI. 
You should definitely go check out the great work that is happening at all of these Forums!


No comments:

Post a Comment