seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Photo Cube - Blake

I'm making some photo cubes for Mom, Sandy, Bryan's family, and Julie's family for Christmas.  I'm using small versions of layouts I did of Blake and Gaby this year: 

Here's Blakes' layouts:

 Digital Credits:  A Work in Progress - School Rules

Digital Credits: Joni Gray, Christmas Star (paper); Redju Designs (button/ribbon - recolored); Hippiedaze Christmas wordart (This the season circle); NT - Tabitha

Digital Credit - DSDI Collab Merry & Bright
 
 
DIGITAL CREDITS: ADSDesigners Cornucopia of Colors; collaborative- The Scrappin Cop Nancy at Scrappy Cats Designs; Heavenly Crafts; Kelly at Lake Night Scraps;  Alpha - ADSD Cjoz; Other elements - City Scribe Scraps

Digital Credits: Marbie Stone; Jen Yurko Patch Queen
 
The last piece is not in an on-line gallery, and blogger is not cooperating tonight to allow me to load it from my computer.  I don't have the digital credits readily available, so I will have to do some research before I load it!

No comments:

Post a Comment