seeing the world as poki sees it!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Our first intersection!

My partner Mira and I had to do a combined layout for our ADSR 6.4 challenge.  One partner provided photos and journaling, and the other completed the layout.  I sent Mira some photos from our trip to the Outer Banks in 2009, and this is what she did with them:

If you think you recognize some of the elements - you might!  I suggested my favorite beach kit to her
Ginger Scraps BEACH GLASS (I've been using it since 2008 when I collected it as a freebie!)  It is available as a freebie at the Ginger Scraps store

Other digital credits:  Kit: Beach Glass by Ginger Scraps

Peppercorn: Pepper It by Merkeley Designs
Schooner: Ahoy Matey blogtrain by Scrap N Pices (flags altered)
Coin, Anchor, Shell, Splatter, Rusted Wire, Journal Tag all came from the Pirates Not Allowed blogtrain. (colored)

I enjoyed looking at those photos SO MUCH that I had to do a new layout with them too:


Digital Credits:  Ginger Scraps BEACH GLASS; K Cameron CU Fabric Overlay; font - Segoe Print
Photo taken on the beach on Ocracoke Island 5.6.2009. also on the beach on Hatteras Island 5.12.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment