seeing the world as poki sees it!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sorry I've been absent, but ,,,

I do have an excuse for not posting!  On April 19, on my newly constructed SAFER front staircase, klutzy me managed to fall and break my arm!  It was immobilized in a splint at Belton Urgent Care that evening, and I got my cast on Monday, April 25.  I now can type with left hand + one finger on the right hand, which has definitely increased my speed, but not my accuracy --- mouse on the left is STRANGE!  I will be posting again when I have acquired a little more accuracy with the mouse.  An, with the begginning of May comes as whole new list of challenges at DSDI .  Go check out my gallery there

I have been able to keep up with the Amazing Digi Scrap Race at DSISB.  Fortunately, I had completed both of the challenges for last week, before I broke arm.  I got 6.9 done on Easter Sunday and 6.10 is an intersection, which I contributed to, and my partner is completed.  This is a new partner which I got last Tuesday, just before I broke my arm.  She had surgery on her foot that same day, so we are both in casts!  But still working! 

Here is my ADSR Challenge 6.9
Digital Credits:  DSDI Collab ANYTHING GOES; Fonts  - Penmanship Pri nt, and TechnoHeavy

No comments:

Post a Comment