seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Another BLOG HOP ... Saturday, July 23

Wow!  Amy of 3 Li'l Monsters Designs has had a busy month of celebrating over at her blog - it's her birthday this month!  Happy Birthday, Amy!  But everyone else is getting the presents!  I hope you have been collecting her special IT'S A PARTY kit from her blog ... if you have missed some days of the DAILY DOWNLOAD, be sure you are signed up for Amy's newsletter you will get a "second chance" on all the pieces.  Sign up here


Amy's Creative Team has been busy too ... we've all made freebies using  IT'S A PARTY!  Here are the freebies you can collect for this kit, along with blog address where you can find them on Saturday, July 23.

THESE LINKS MAY HAVE EXPIRED! JUST CHECK THEM!
Christi 



Kim



Kirsty

Kristin


Lahni


poki
YOU ARE HERE!


Trish


Here is my IT'S A PARTY freebie (actually there are two, one with shadows and one without)

ps_3LM_IMPclusterSHADOW.png
available here

 ps_3LM_IMPcluster.png (no shadows)
available here
While you are at my 4-shared account, you can also get a "second chance" on my QUICK PAGE that was offered earlier this month on 3 Li'l Monsters webpage - the day that I was introduced as a member of her Creative Team.  Here is the  http://www.4shared.com/photo/k4j1OYeG/ps_3LM_YGMW_qp.html



I originally made this frame for a layout of the Lilac Festival in Highland Park, Rochester NY for my vacation album.  Each of the 9 blocks had a different variety (and color) of lilac in it.  Then I reworked it with paper from Amy's kit YOU GIVE ME WINGS behind the frame, and a photo that Mike took of me the day before my cast was removed.  The journaling on the tag reads:

"poki SURVIVED 8 weeks in a cast and created 62 layouts one handed!"



I challenged my friends over at DSDI to create one layout using only their NON-DOMINANT hand ... no takers yet!  Not even a nibble ...  Actually, I'm quite happy using my mouse with the left hand, and have not moved it back in the month since the cast has been gone!




2 comments:

  1. LOL...I am still in my splint and I did manage to make a few Left-handed LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I moved the mouse to my left hand the day after I broke my arm in April, and it is still there! I've gotten use to it, and my right arm still hurts a little so the mouse continues on my left hand!

    ReplyDelete