seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, July 15, 2011

It's A Party

Amy of 3 Li'l Monsters has a birthday this month ... so everyone on her Creative Team is throwing her a DIGITAL birthday party all month.  There are freebies on her blog, challenges on her FB page, and FUN, FUN, FUN!  I hope you will join in!!!

I created a QUICK PAGE using YOU GIVE ME WINGS which you can download from 3LM's blog - I was featured over there this week. 

This is the layout I created to introduce myself, using Amy's kit WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD



This is my original page from which I created my QUICK PAGE for the BLOG FREEBIES .

Isn't that cast just lovely - the photo was taken on June 12 (the day before the cast CAME OFF) - Mike made me go sit on the step that BROKE MY ARM for the photo!

Here's the preview for my freebie from YOU GIVE ME WINGS  but you will have to go visit 3 Li'l Monster's blog to pick it up


No comments:

Post a Comment