seeing the world as poki sees it!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

DSO September Color Challenge

I've been busy "collecting" again - including from the DSO September Color Challenge. I just love these rich colors, perfect for Fall - but Fall in Texas is "like no other!" and now with the rain we are getting from IKE, I guess we will be GREEN again, not your typical Fall colors. I was pondering what would be the perfect picture to use with this color palette, and then I remember the gorgeous moth that we saw in the butterfly exhibit at the Strong Museum in Rochester, New York last year while on vacation! I just had to use it!



CREDITS - Thanks to these generous designers for their shared work!

Background (Charlie charliesdigiscraps.blogspot.com) mat (SaniScraps - Indian Summer paper), mat (Sani Scraps - Indian Summer elements) flower (The Scrappin Cop - Cornucopia of Color Sept Blog Train)

1 comment:

  1. Stunning LO!! Girl would it be possable to register and load it in the gallery- that way everyone can see it in the challenge gallery too.
    http://digital-scrapbooking.org/gallery/

    Thanks a ton
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete