seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been collecting ...

On my recent "freebie hunts" I have been collecting a set called Seashore Splendor by two European ladies

In order to get the next installment of the collection, I had to complete a challenge using the papers and elements I had already collected. Here are the two layouts I did!

The first layout is Mike flying his Pirate Kite on Crystal Beach on April 1, 2006 - our last trip to Galveston for my birthday ... Hurricane Ike has now changed this beach forever!

The second layout I did was of the Cape Hatteras Light Station. I spent several hours working on these layouts when I should have been in bed asleep! (It's really late!) but the next part of the kit has some awesome seashells and tropical fish, that I really want to collect! So ... here I am at the computer in the middle of the night - again!

No comments:

Post a Comment