seeing the world as poki sees it!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Julie & Joe's wedding album

I've been working for several weeks now, on a SECRET album which will be a Christmas present for my niece Julie and her husband Joe. (They are celebrating their 6th anniversary on Sept. 28 so this project is a long time coming. The album will be an 8 x 8, and I have about 30+ pages almost complete. This is one of my favorite photos that I have taken!


CREDITS - background DSO August Color Challenge - charliesdigiscraps.blogspot.com


bracket DSO August Color Challenge - jonigray.blogspot.com


font - Edwardian Script

1 comment:

  1. Hi poki
    This will make a great gift I'm sure. The picture is really magnificant. I myself can't wait to give my mother her album on her birthday. I just got it back from the printers and I'm now working on the handwritten journaling and extra's.
    Joni

    ReplyDelete