seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, October 24, 2008

I have been very busy

October is flying by in a whirl ... I have so much going on right now, preparing for classes & projects in my papercrafting business, and also getting ready for a week long trip to Denver to see Mike's family and attend the wedding of his last unmarried nephew on Saturday Nov 15.

Working with a DEADLINE keeps me hopping but I still have time for some freebie searching.


I joined a new forum yesterday - Color Line Design http://colorlinedesign.com/


They have some fabulous challenges every month - really makes you work and think! I have completed two challenges, the photography challenge and the scraplift challenge for October. I've loaded up three pages in my gallery there (poki04 - just like my e-mail name) and I'm waiting to be allowed to upload my third example. (You can only do 5 per day, and I loaded the first two, didn't like how they looked and deleted them, so I reached my quota for yesterday, and haven't been allowed to upload today yet! Don't know what time zone I'm dealing with!)


Photography challenge layouts - focus on subject from a direction other than horizontal!




Photo was taken from the next to top platform in the Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Corolla, NC. I knew that this was the perfect photo for this challenge!

CREDITS - GingerScraps Beach Glass









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots!
    I've always thought that Currituck Light house was every bit as wonderful as Hatteras.

    www.EscapeThePavement.com

    ReplyDelete