seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been copying all my butterfly pictures

Actually, I've been going through all my directories in my photo collection, copying the butterfly pictures and making a new (additional) directory with just butterfly pix. Unfortunately, there is no "keyword" for sorting my collection - I just have to actually look in the directories and find the butterflies. Of couse, I do have a fairly good memory for dates and have found quite a few butterflies quite easily. While searching my 2007 collection, I ran across this incredible moth photo. It's called a "hummingbird moth." and I photographed this one at the Heritage Handcraft farm outside of Waco last year in July. I had seen them before, but they are so fast I never caught an image before! This one actually stayed around in this flowerbed for quite a while, and I got several pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment