seeing the world as poki sees it!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two more layouts with clipping masks made by me!

I have been having fun today - much more fun than cleaning house!!!! (I did sweep the bathroom and kitchen, wash the dishes and vacuum the living room in preparation for class tonight, but there are more fun things to do!)

My friend Pat asked if other shapes could be used as clipping mask.  So ... to answer her question, I had to check it out.  The results:  TICKLED PINK with my great niece Gaby! 



I had often seen freebies with text attached to the top, and they were supposed to clip the photo you layered them over.  But until today, I had not been successful - but now that is a different story. 


It may be a good thing that my notebook computer, "greenie" is going with me next week on vacation.  Separation anxiety might be too much for me .... or maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment