seeing the world as poki sees it!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Vacation in NW Arkansas

We're in Rogers, Arkansas, visiting with relatives.  My sister and I took a walk in the neighborhood yesterday afternoon.  We decided to walk down to the golf course.  Down was nice, UP was a totally different story.  We contemplated calling the house to ask them to come pick us up.  But decided that would leave us open to just too much teasing ... so we toughed it out.  I got some great close up pictures of flowers growing on the edge of the woods.  Didn't go into the woods since it is loaded with poison ivy!!!

My first 2 layouts for my vacation album:




DIGITAL CREDITS:  leaf element - Shannon, Cornucopia of Color blog train (2008) http://scrappyshannon.blogspot.com/ ; frame on page 2, Tantrum - Summer's End blog train (no other info available)  All other elements by poki

No comments:

Post a Comment