seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Exciting new Daphadilly Art kit at DSDI store

Joelle at Daphadilly Art shared her beautiful new kit called ETERNAL with me yesterday so that I could play with it.  When I saw the colors in the kit, I immediately thought of my photo shoot on 10.3.2010 behind Christ Church in Temple Tx (in the butterfly garden) ... the color palette of the kit was just perfect for those Monarch and Queen butterflies that hang out there in the Fall!

Here's the preview for the kit: 


 An Alpha:

Great templates:  I love Template 1


 and you can buy it all right now as a  bundle for $4.00

Here's the first (of probably several) layouts that I did with ETERNAL:


Everything (with the exception of the font Verdana, which matches the alpha pretty well) is from Daphadilly Art ETERNAL!  Go check it out at DSDI  store

So far I love being on the CREATIVE TEAM at DSDI! (3 days!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment