seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exciting things have been happening here...

I've been gone from this blog but I've been so busy with layout design ... and I have exciting news.  I am now a member of the Creative Team for Digi Scraps Drive In, a forum that I joined last October!  It has kept me hopping with all the ideas and challenges ... I am really pleased with all that I have learned while participating in this forum! 

One of my favorite designers at DSDI is Bonnie Blou Designs.  With my love of all things in the autumn palette, I found the perfect kit of me in her store ~ it's called COZY AND WARM, and I just love it!


The kits includes: 
9 textured solid papers, 15 textured patterned papers, 30+ unique elements many in different color combinations! The bundle is priced at $5.00, and is delivered by download from the store.  You will need to register with the store in order to make a purchase, but PayPal makes it so easy to pay!!!

I've done 5 layouts with Cozy and Warm since I purchased it ... and keep thinking up new ideas for it all the time!  Go check it out!




1 comment: