seeing the world as poki sees it!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blake's Birthday Mini book

During March one of the projects I did for my TECH Squad (that's my free class I have once a month) was a miniature pizza box and album. The album pages are 3 x 3. I challenged them to take our almost "naked" project and embellish it, and then bring it back in April. Two of my customers took up the challenge and brought in some cute books! You can see them shortly on http://www.pokisprojects.blogspot.com/ (I still have to scan them before I can post them! smile)

I scanned mine first, and thought it was appropriate to post here because they are a HYBRID PROJECT. I created the tiny (2 1/2 x 2 1/2") photographs at scrapblog.com, printed them and then embellished with traditional elements on the paper box and book we made in class!

Here's the PIZZA BOX that the album lives in ... It measure 4 x 4 and is 1" deep, looks a lot like a PIZZA BOX, thus the name ...
The cover of the book - just like the cover of the box, but I added more embellishments to it

Page 1 & 2

Page 3 & 4 - I just love that little button that looks like "shades!" It had been in my collection for a LONG TIME! I'm glad I finally got to use it again!

Page 5 & 6 - Blake is quite the "PARTY BOY!" We all had a great time at his party, even though we almost blew away! (The wind was blowing about 40 mph on the last Saturday in February!)







No comments:

Post a Comment