seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

BUSY didn't describe it !

Since my last post here, I've done two scrapbook crop days (one in Georgetown and one in Copperas Cove), went with Killeen Retired Teachers to TRTA Rally Day at the State Capitol (took about 300 pictures there!), finished 7 pages for the KRTA History book, my cards for May TECH Squad meeting (you can see them on the other blog http://www.pokisprojects.blogspot.com/). and spent most of 3 days at Scott & White where my uncle (he's a double uncle, my dad's brother married to my mom's sister) had two surgeries this week - pins in a broken hip and a pacemaker put in!

On top of all that, I still had time to pack for VACATION - we leave on Saturday! Can't wait1 You can start checking for pictures on Monday!

poki

No comments:

Post a Comment