seeing the world as poki sees it!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5 - a walking tour

Mike and I talk a walk around the village on Monday morning - we stopped in to a couple of cool shops. (one will get a bunch of money from me before we leave next Sunday!)



There were lots of pockets of color everywhere! The azaleas are beautiful all along the OUTER BANKS - hope to get some pictures in Nags Head where they were in HUGE mounds. We did find a few blooming in front of Blackbeard's Lodge (it's a hotel)






We saw this gorgeous flower on a vine near the Sunflower Gallery - I wasn't sure what it is, still not...but Pat's best guess, and I agree, that it might be a double clematis! Gorgeous soft purple!

NEW NOTE: Pat & I went by Sunflower Gallery today and talked to the owner and she confirmted that this plant is a clematis.

No comments:

Post a Comment