seeing the world as poki sees it!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's not a secret anymore ...

Since the photos were finished, and safely stored in their album home, I couldn't wait anymore to give it to Mike - just a few days early (his birthday is next Wednesday!)  And I got my set printed by Persnickity Prints today, and wanted to show him!    If you need any printing done, these folks are quite reasonably priced, prints look great, and the service is fast.  I uploaded on Wednesday, ordered on Thursday, and the prints arrived on Saturday!  Amazing!  http://www.persnicketyprints.com/ 

Since I have to change the size of every layout I did for this album in order to upload them here, I don't think I will be loading anymore here.  If you want to see the rest of my layouts, e-mail me a psawyer04@gmail.com and I will send you a link to view them at Flikr.


No comments:

Post a Comment