seeing the world as poki sees it!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shhh! It's a SECRET!

I began my scrapbook of our Denver trip on Sunday afternoon, and by Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. I had 30 pages done, saved in two formats and ready to print. This is a surprise birthday gift for Mike.

 In order to load them here, I have to go in and save each page at a reduced pixels/inch to reduce the size for uploading, so it may take me a while to completely load the album.  I will continue to come back to this original document until the entire book is loaded.

Here's the title page -



CREDITS - background paper DigiMom Designs Summer Blues DSO Color Challenge Aug 2008. http://digimomdesigns.com/  I  used lots of items from different designers from this Color Challenge so that all match!





CREDITS - background paper DigiMom Designs Summer Blues DSO Color Challenge Aug 2008. http://digimomdesigns.com/, tags (striped) Andrea Whitt Flower Patch DSO Color Challenge Aug 2008.



CREDITS:  same background paper as previous layouts.  frame - Joni Gray jonigray.blogspot.com from Lazy Summer DSO Color Challenge Aug 2008, label - Andrea Whitt from Flower Patch DSO color challenge Aug 2008 (see info above)


CREDITS:  same background paper (see above for info), frame - Tantrum from Summer's End Blog Train, no other info available  Frame was colorized to match background.


I really love these guys - some folks call them "aliens" - this was my first time to see them NOT in a moving car.  We had to park several blocks away and hike over!

CREDITS:  same background paper (see above)  everything else done by poki

More to come - I'm still printing too!






No comments:

Post a Comment