seeing the world as poki sees it!

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Calendars -

I've re-done my calendars for 2011, using S4H friendly products - (S4H = scrap for hire, meaning I can sell my finished projects)  Be looking for these calendars at my Gift Show on Nov 10 and 11 at my house!

TEXAS WILD Photo Calendar 12 photos  in stand $15








DENVER BOTANIC GARDEN Calendar, 12 photos in stand $15









Thanks to the following designer for the use of their S4H items:
TEXAS WILD!
Background - Xelexel (paper) Willow Grace (overlay)
Frames - Delicious Scraps - gold bracket, re-colored by poki

DENVER BOTANIC GARDENS
Background - Xelexel (paper) Willow Grace (overlay - altered by poki)
Frames - Twin Mom Scraps (swirl) Scrap Like Crazy (frame - extracted by poki)















No comments:

Post a Comment