seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Forum - Ginger Scraps

One of my favorite kits that I have collected is called Beach Glass by Ginger Scraps.  I was looking at old links and discovered I still had a link to the Ginger Scraps Forum, although I hadn't been there in a long time.
I discovered that there had been a re-work done of Beach Glass, so I had to have it.  Then I started exploring the Forum, found the challenges ... and I'm hooked on another forum.  All these challenges are a great learning experience ... I'm really stretching myself. 

Paper to Digi Scraplift:  Here is the sample

And my version:


Of all the lighthouses I have visited, none rival Cape Hatteras for beauty - truly the Jewel of the Outer Banks!


DIGITAL CREDITS: Ginger Scraps Beach Glass (I have both kits now!); Color with Caryn DSO Color Challenge (glitter sheet); Font - Script MT Bold

Word Lovers Challenge  - make a list!


Digital Credits: GS Beach Glass (I LOVE this kit!); (ribbon) Fishinmom Designs recolored from Beach Glass colors; (font) Simpson colored with Beach Glass colors.
 
November Desktop Challenge - made mine for Nov 2011
 
I'm making next year's calendar now!
Digital credits: Background - mine; Kimberly Cameron fabric overlay; (ribbon) Fishinmom Designs Fall Splendor - recolored; (leaves) Scrappin' Cop Cornucopia of Colors; (flower) J Carson Autumn Mix; Wordart & calendar - mine; FONT: Ballantine Serial
 
Color Challenge - 6 of 9 colors

DIGITAL CREDITS - (scalloped border) GS Beach Glass paper recolored; (alpha) GS Jackolantern recolored; Kimberly Cameron fabric overlay. (frames) Gunhild Storiede CU shabby frames recolored; (flower) Scrappin Cop Cornucopia of Colors; (font) TechnoHeavy.


Elements made by poki - scalloped border mask used on GS Beach Glass paper; yellow texured paper (used KCameraon fabric overlay); red textured paper for stripes (used KCameron fabric overlay) Photos taken 10.3.2010 at Christ Episcopal Church, Temple Tx.

All Fall Down Template Challenge
Had all pieces at bottom of template, had to decide how to put them together

DIGITAL CREDITS: GS Whoville (I bought it at the iNDSD sale!!!); staple - Jenasis Designs Partly Cloudy

Font - Ballantine Serial
Photo - poinsettias filling the chancel floor at church on Christmas Eve

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad your having fun over at GingerScraps!! :)
    Very cute layouts :)
    Happy Holidays!! Ginger

    ReplyDelete