seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

NW Arkansas Vacation October 2010

I'm going to add my Arkansas vacation pictures next, but first - here are all the
DIGITAL CREDITS:
Joni Gray, Sunset and other kits

The Scrappin’ Cop
Tantrum, Summer’s End Blog Train
Scrappy Shannon
Gunhild Shabby Frames
Sarah at Pink Lime Creations
Deanna Jones flowerscraps
Melanie at By God’s Design
Austin Memory Scrapper, Fall Splendor
Scrap n Tubes, Autumn thing
City Scribe Scraps, Cornucopia of Colors
Humbug Graphics Galore
Kimberley Cameron
Dinphy, Fall Leaves
Feistuf, Crazy Beauty
Brenda Mascari, The Hidden Path
Pixel Fairy
Delicious Scraps, Awesome Autumn
Creations by Rachel, Cornucopia of Colors
Lainey, Beachy Keen
Sheri Scraps, Ahoy Matey collaboration

and now, on to the pictures:



























1 comment:

  1. Right now, I am in Virginia with my family for enjoying vacations. This Arkansas pictures are very impressive especially the beaver lake. I want to visit there in Christmas vacation with my family. What’s your opinion? Will it open or not?

    ReplyDelete