seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh, my ... it's been a while

I see that I haven't updated here in a long time.  I'm going to try to be more diligent.  The first thing I'm going to prepare for posting here is my complete Arkansas album in order.  I have my printed copy ... from Persnickity Prints  If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL scrapbook page printer, you won't beat this site for quality, speed, or price!  Check them out!  I did and I love it!  My albums from now on will be printed at Persnickity Prints!

After I finish posting my Arkansas album, my next step will be to catch up on all the challenge layouts I've been doing.  If you Facebook, you can see them there at poki's Facebook page

To make sure you really know that I have been doing something lately, here is the most recent page I made for a challenge at DSDI  That's a new digi forum I joined the last week of October.  I have really been inspired by the challenges they post - they have 18, sometimes more, challenges each month, lots of "eye candy" inspiration if you digi!  I've really enjoyed the challenges I've done (13 in October, 3 so far in November)  In case you haven't noticed, I love my retirement! 

A Walk on a Beach

Digital Credits:  Digimom "Summer Blues" DSO Color Challenge 2008 (paper); MDD "Oceans of Love" (mask - sorry I don't know anything more about the designer, but I love the mask - I've really wanted to use it and I finally know how!); Bunny Cates DSO CC 1008 (beads) DSO is another digi forum I read and participate in challenges!

Here is my layout: 

No comments:

Post a Comment