seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DSO Challenges - Oct 2010

Here are the layouts I did for the Challenges at DSO in October 2010

ABC Album - Letter A

DIGITAL CREDITS:  Kimberly Cameron fabric overlay; Austin Memory Scrapper Fall Splendor (frame - I just love digital frames in png format!!!) Caryn at Color with Caryn Fall-O-Ween;  I created the word art in bottom corner!  smile!!  PHOTOS - NW Arkansas trip Oct 2010. Font -Times New Roman

COLOR CHALLENGE

DIGITAL CREDITS:  DSO Color Challenge freebies - Chaos Lounge, VAcremen; PHOTO - Blake's first day of school 8.23.2010 (He's in Pre-K now)  This is going to be a bookplate inside a book I'm giving him for Christmas.

Frame It Challenge - dinphy gives the frame to use



DIGITAL CREDITS - oops!  I'll have to look them up, I didn't list them at DSO! 

QUOTE CHALLENGE - song lyrics "Autumn Leaves"



DIGITAL CREDITS- Dinphy Outdoor Treasures; Deanna Jone flowerscrap (quote); City Scribe Scraps Cornucopia of Colors; Joni Gray Sunset; The Scrappin Cop Cornucopia of Colors; scrappy cats Cornucopia of Colors






No comments:

Post a Comment