seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DSO Challenges - Nov 2010

November Challenges, so far ... there will be more!

ABC Album - Letter B

DIGITAL CREDITS:  Digimom Summer Blues DSO CC Aug 2008; Austin Memory Scrapper Fall Splendor (frame); Besty Tuma of Two Peas Eloquent Autumn (flower); Font - Times New Roman; PHOTO -Butterfly Pavilion, Westminster Co 6.4.2010 A PERMANENT SITE on my to do list in Denver!

COLOR CHALLENGE


DIGITAL CREDITS:  Kimberly Cameron fabric overlay (used on orange and green paper) Merrilee Wheaton Cornucopia of Colors (ric rac); The Scrappin Cop (flower - recolored) frames on photos created by me - I'm playing with the inner bevel effect - I like it better than drop shadow.  Word art created by me!
I didn't wait for freebies in the color challenge this time - I did this one on my own.  Frame was created with Weave effect. 

FRAME IT CHALLENGE - frame from Dinphy, same collection! I just couldn't resist calling Mt Elbert, the tallest mountain in Colorado, a "pile of rocks"



DIGITAL CREDITS:  Dinphy Outdoor Treasure (We're collecting this kit for participating in the challenge - I have 2 / 5 parts so far); Janet B Autumn Glory; Fonts - Tabitha, TechnoHeavy; Photo - Turquoise Lake & Mt Elbert Co 6.23.2004 (It was as pretty this year in June since the lake hadn't begun to fill up with snowmelt... the camp superintendent where we stopped said that the last of the ice had just melted about 3 days before we were there!)

CLUSTER CHALLENGE -


DIGITAL CREDITS:  Joni Gray Sunset; Cluster element:  Heavenly Crafts Whispers of Fall, The Scrappin' Cop Cornucopia of Colors, J Carson Autumn Mix, Joni Gray Sunset; Font - TechnoHeavy; PHOTO - sunrise in Rogers, Arkansas 10.10.10

CARD CHALLENGE - Thanksgiving


DIGITAL CREDITS:  All elements from Fall Splendor collaboration:  CLGraphics (paper, bow); Austin Memory Scrapper (frame- recolored); Designs by Scrap Shana (cluster)



No comments:

Post a Comment