seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My DSDI Challenges - Nov 2010

Here are the layouts I've done so far in November for DSDI Challenges - more to come!

Spice it Up - Elements challenge favorite quote or wordart.  This layout was recognized at DSDI as the layout of the day on Nov 2.  I was surprised and pleased! 



DIGITAL CREDITS:  Autumn Glory collaboration Janet B & Mistica available at DSDI store

Go for the Pinks (or blues, or ...) Color Challenge



DIGITAL CREDITS:  Joni Gray, Christmas Star (paper); Redju Designs (button - recolored); HippieDaze Christmas WordArt (circle) Font - Tabitha; PHOTO - Blake's first Christmas at Great Grandma's house 12.24.2006.  Aunt poki gave him the catepillar - it played classical music!!!! Love it!!!! Hope I can find something similar for Gaby!!!

ORDER UP - you choose your diner items (DSDI is a burger joint you know) Here's my order:  Must include:  3 papers, something of nature, 3 pictures, a frame used in an unusual way, title with an alpha.  TAX;  add anything else you like!


DIGITAL CREDITS:  Joni Gray, The Lakehouse; Delicious Scraps tag (used to create a mask to make the pp label and frame) Katharyn Bryne Designs (template); Fonts - TechnoHeavy and VTC Letterer Pro (used to make alpha for title)  PHOTOS - Zilker Botanic Garden 5.23.2009

COVER TUNES - scraplift



DIGITAL CREDITS: Kimberly Cameron fabric overlay; Polka Dot Pixels Blueberry Hill (recolored paper orange with blue polka dots); Momy Me Time Scrapper Lone Star (paper used to create mask for blue frame); Mare at Free Digital Scrapbooking Bandana Alphabet (recolored)

ALTERED ART - something you miss

DIGITAL CREDITS:  Digimom Summer Blues (paper); MDD Oceans of Love (mask) Bunny Cates DSO CC Aug 2008 (beads) Font - Ballantine Serial; PHOTO - my favorite from 2009 even though I didn't take it.  Ocracoke Island, NC beach access 5.6.2009 (Mike's sister took the picture with my camera)

The Works - mini kit challenge, had to use all the parts in the mini kit


DIGITAL CREDITS: The Works Mini by Janet B

Fonts- Ballantine Serial, Techno
Photo - the day my sister came home from the hospital. I was just a few days shy of 3 years old, and I was so proud! I love this picture!

Made in the Shade Template Challenge


Digital Credits: Mad Genius Designs/Nibbles Skribbles, Mister for 90% of layout; I only added a bow - Fishinmom Designs (recolored), and flowers - J Carson Autumn Mix (recolored) Fonts - Scribble and TechnoHeavy


The photo almost got me arrested!

No comments:

Post a Comment