seeing the world as poki sees it!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cjoy2day Designs SPRING LOVE

I am so ready for the bright colors of spring and Cjoy2day Designs SPRING LOVE has delivered. 

Here is the preview from the store at DSDI


I really love her "text on a path" *.png files (although I haven't used them yet!  Something to look forward to in the future!)

Here is a layout I completed on Sunday, with a photo that I just dearly love:  The photo is UNEDITED!!! It was so bright on the day we visited Zilker Gardens in May 2009, I did some light exposure compensation on the camera, and I was VERY IMPRESSED with the image of the rose!  I've been waiting for the PERFECT way to show it off:  I think I found it!



Digital Credits:  Cjoy2day Designs SPRING LOVE available at DSDI  store 
MADE BY ME - I used one of my favorite clipping masks that I made to make the scalloped square paper from one of Jaime's papers.  I also recolored and resized her stitches to suit my layout purposes.

I'm loving being on the Creative Team at DSDI - it is a great group of digital artists!  You should come check it out!  DSDI



No comments:

Post a Comment