seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The "new girl" arrived

and she seems to be fitting in and "playing nice" with others!  I won't have a chance to start the transfer of "knowledge" from DT to the "new girl" until Monday at the earliest.  I am booked solid this weekend with craft show on Friday and Saturday, KTECH class on Friday night, and a photo shoot with Mike on Sunday ... down toward Houston to take wildflower photos (his idea, not mine - he has a new camera!)

The internet is up and running on NG but not much else ... didn't buy new software, just plan to load what I can from reinstall disks, and buy as needed!

It's a whole new adventure ... I've never been the first person to open a computer, until today.  Mike set up 2 previous Desktop computers, and 2 notebook computers for me, but I got to drive this one for the first start up today!  Fortunately for me, he did all the "wire stuff" ... I am not very mechanical, more artistic than mechanical.  (For reference, see "Can an artist love an engineer?"

No comments:

Post a Comment