seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daphadilly Art's kit MY BIG MOVE

While participating in the Head {Cl} Heels Challenges at DSDI, I did the template challenge (template by Jen C Designs) with Daphadilly Art's MY BIG MOVE kit.  Here is the preview of the kit:

The kit contains 11 paper, 4 patterned papers and 7 solid papers;  It also contains 23 elements suitable for layouts about your home, or a move.

I immediately thought about the photos I had of my house.  I've lived longer in this house now than anywhere else in my life ... been here over 20 years!  (Next closest was my family's first home on Washington Street  - I was there for 14 years!) 

Here is the layout that I did:



Digital Credits:  Daphadilly Art MY BIG MOVE; font - Jester; WordArt- made by me!

Photos - bottom left, my house in May 2007, top right, my living room December 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment