seeing the world as poki sees it!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

THIS IS JUST A TEST ...

I need to do an online comparison for the same file saved in 4 different ways.  It's just a test of some new techniques I'm trying!

MY ORIGINAL COMPRESSION TECHNIQUE:


COMPRESSION WITH JPEG OPTIMIZER




VERSION 3 - soften brush on font, JPEG OPTIMIZER ON FINISHED LAYOUT




MY Conclusions from this test: 

1.  I like the look of version 2 using new compression tecnique and PSP's JPEG OPTIMIZER to save.
2.  Not sure I like the fuzzy look the font developed using the soften brush in version 3.  It might be the size of the brush that I used.  I will continue to experiment with this tool to clean up "jaggies" on Text.
3.  The more I learn, the more I learn that there is SO MUCH more to learn!  :>) or maybe it really :>( NOT SURE WHICH IS MY TRUE FEELINGS!

After several PM's between me and AmyJo at DSDI (she's the only person I know there that is working in PSP) I reset my anti-alias and rebuilt my text ONE MORE TIME on this layout.  I have promised myself this is the last thing I am doing to this layout ... I hope (fingers crossed) that the issue is a little better than it was!

Here is IR version with ANTI ALIAS>SHARP>3>SOLID



I hope it looks better because I am done... (maybe)




No comments:

Post a Comment