seeing the world as poki sees it!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Great new collaboration at DSDI

The Pink Ladies (designers) at DSDI have another great collaboration available at the DSDI store:  ADVENTURES OF A SCOUT




All your little scout's adventures are covered in this one kit.  Get all your favoirte outdoor pictures from scouts to camping scrapped with this fun and creative kit.  Kit includes:  29 papers, 66 elements, and 2 alpha sets (2 colors)

Since there is no little scout in my past, present or probably not my future either, I had to be very inventive with my layout.  But I love  the green papers and they complimented my landscape photo of a GREEN TUNNEL near Lake Belton really well (taken 4.26.2010)



The kit premiered on March 2, 2011, and I was the first to post a layout.  I'm sure there will be others soon ... check them out in the DSDI Collab gallery here  There should be other layouts there soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment