seeing the world as poki sees it!

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Spring ... well, almost

Just another day or two to go ... but I think we can safely say that Spring has arrived in Texas!  I just did a layout with a lovely new kit that is available at DSDI forum as the DAILY DOWNLOAD (each piece is left for only 24 hours so you have to hurry over every day) or you can go to the DSDI store, and buy the complete  kit for only $3


One of the perks of being a Paper Shaker at DSDI is the opportunity to work with new product from the great designers over there... Jen C Designs is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  I have to sometimes be really creative with the use of my photo portfolio - I don't do PEOPLE you know!

I do make some exceptions to that though ... I'm working on a Tribute album for my "cousin" Gaila who passed away in Feb 2011 ... Mom looked up the photos in her collection, and I provided them for the slide show presentation at the Memorial, but her "sister" and "dad" don't have a computer, so I promised them an album.  This is my second page!

Digital Credits:  Jen C Designs SPRING SHERBERT; template by Jen C Designs for template challenge at DSDI forum Head {Cl}over Heels celebration, which will finish today!

Photo was taken on Easter Sunday, 1968 - picture back row: poki, Sandy (my sister); front row Brenda Kay (cousin) and Gaila (cousin)








No comments:

Post a Comment