seeing the world as poki sees it!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My participation prize

Laura from CW Picket & Co very graciously gave me a RAK the other night as a participation prize for a Speed Scrap she hosted ... a FREE kit, and I picked her new kit BRUSH-A BRUSH-A about going to the dentist ... even though I didn't have pictures at the Dentist's Office.  I had to do a little creative thinking ... but I believe I put the kit to good use.  Here is the preview of the kit:


When I saw the paper with the stars on it, I knew just what I wanted to do ... a PARADE!  Belton is very proud of our 4th of July Parade.  My picture shows the Belton High School Marching 100 (usually it's more than 100 members in the band, but they still call it the Marching 100) on Central Ave in Belton, TX on July 4, 2007. 



I think my layout shows the versatility of the kit ... it's not just for the dentist, and tooth brushing pictures!

While you are over at DSDI be sure to check out all the other kits by Laura/CW Picket & Co, and all the other great designers there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment